Search This Blog
Friday, October 30, 2015
NEW HOME FOR ALL CONTENT
Thanks for visiting. This blog has officially served its purpose as a bridge between my previously posted content and my new content. It enabled long-time readers to enjoy new stories while I posted past stories (in order) for new readers over on The Cave.
Every story, review and inspiration post from this blog has now been posted on my main blog, The Cave. There are easy-to-use Index pages for the main storylines, characters and reviews.
From now on, new stories, reviews and other posts will only appear at The Cave. If you have bookmarked, linked or connected with this blog in any other way, I recommend changing those to The Cave.
Alex
Labels:
Relocated posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alex R:
ReplyDeleteAmazing job at keeping two blogs at the same time and then doing all the work in transposing all the stuff from here to there! Looking forward to the new story this weekend!!
Thanks for all the support. It should streamline things, having only one blog to worry about.
DeleteIf I had been smarter, I never would have posted anything here except the new stories and posted all the reviews, etc on The Cave from the get-go. Oh well. Live and learn. It's all done now. :)
Very nice work, man! Just having the one to work on will definitely be easier going on you.
ReplyDeleteIt's been cool watching your presence here and The Cave build up to where it is now. Here's to the future! Thanks, as always. :)
You are welcome! I know you get it, running your awesome Patreon and the blog.
DeleteI just hope folks aren't disappointed as the level of posting slows down considerably. I've been essentially re-posting since August, getting double credit for the same material. It probably feels like I have something new every day. Now, we'll be on a real two stories/month + a few reviews/months schedule.
Thanks, Alex. :) Really nice of you to say.
DeleteYeah, I've had the same worries, myself, about my own blog. I think you'll be just fine, though. You're putting in a lot of hard work and effort. I'm always impressed.
(By the way, I have a small pack of Halloween art coming today. I'm about to head to bed, so I'm having the final, extremely-intensive piece render while I sleep. The rest are ready, so I'll be able to post them when this one's done.)